Equipment use and care guidelines:
1. Do not touch or allow any items to come in contact with optical surfaces. Do not clean any optical surfaces.
2. Keep lenses capped when not in use.
3. Take precautions to minimize dew; do not cap optics that are dewy or moist.
4. Minimize exposure to extreme conditions such as: dust, frost, dew, high wind, rain, and daytime sun.
5. Keep equatorial mounts properly balanced and ensure that counterweights are secure.
6. Allow only qualified personnel to operate the equipment.